WELLS FARGO BANK BARRANCA TOWERS
- Branch Name:Barranca Towers
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:California - Los Angeles
- City or Town:West Covina
Wells Fargo Bank Barranca Towers branch located at 100 North Barranca Street, West Covina, CA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in West Covina, Los Angeles county, California since 1981.
Wells Fargo Bank is currently operating with 5768 offices in 40 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3511
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:wellsfargo.com
- Branch Count:5768 Offices in 40 states