CITIZENS BANK WHITE RIVER JUNCTION
- Branch Name:White River Junction
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Vermont - Windsor
- City or Town:White River Junction
Citizens Bank White River Junction branch located at 155 Maple Street, White River Junction, VT has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in White River Junction, Windsor county, Vermont since 1976.
Citizens Bank is currently operating with 1142 offices in 12 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Citizens Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #57957
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:citizensbank.com
- Branch Count:1142 Offices in 12 states