BANK OF AMERICA NORTH SACRAMENTO
- Branch Name:North Sacramento
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:California - Sacramento
- City or Town:Sacramento
Bank of America North Sacramento branch located at 1830 Del Paso Boulevard, Sacramento, CA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Sacramento, Sacramento county, California since 1904.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4566 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4566 Offices in 34 states